Chingadera Tool Head
- 9 ¼” wide cupped head with square back that prevents debris loss
- 8 ½” tall, with 7” of digging depth
- Proprietary heat treated steel formulation that holds an edge longer and resists chipping
- Attaches to all J.R. Fire Tool handles
- Curved head, that sinks into ground
- 3 sharpened sides
- Interchangeable head
- Blade-to-ground surface is flat for maximum contact
- Excellent for all grubbing and moving large amounts of debris
- Cuts through blackberries, brush, stobs, plants and green grass
- Creates deeper trenches to stop rolling embers
- The Chingadera is the most popular tool.
No reviews yet. Add yours!