- True 10 ½” ground-to-blade contact (11” overall width), compared to a 9″ ground-to-blade contact on standard Mcleod
- 9 3/4” tall with 4 1/4” of digging depth
- Proprietary heat treated steel formulation that holds an edge longer and resists chipping
- Attaches to all J.R. Fire Tool handles
- 3 sharpened sides
- 6 tines with indents, helping to move large debris piles
- The Mcleods wide, sharp head makes it excellent for mowing large amounts of grass with little effort
- Works in soft and hard top soils
- The Mcleod is great for fire-line construction, trail building and gardening
No video available.
No reviews yet. Add yours!