MCLEOD 48 (Scraping / Raking / Finishing)
- Weight 5.0 lbs.
- True 10 ½” ground-to-blade contact (11” overall width), compared to a 9″ ground-to-blade contact on traditional Mcleod
- 9 3/4″ tall with 4 1/4” of digging depth
- Scraping / Finishing tool
- 48” Straight stout ash handle
- Proprietary heat treated steel formulation that holds an edge longer and resists chipping
- Interchangeable heads
- 3 sharpened sides
- 6 tines with indents, helping to move large debris piles
- Grade 8 Nuts, Bolts & Lock Washers
- Replaceable head, neck and handle
- Great for leveling, flattening, raking and finishing fire line / trail work
- The Mcleod 48’s wide, sharp head makes it excellent for mowing large amounts of grass with little effort
- Works in soft and hard top soils
- The Mcleod 48 is great for fire-line construction, trail building and gardening
No video available.
No reviews yet. Add yours!