Sclaper 40 (Aggressive Chopping / Scraping / Raking)
- Weight 5.3 lbs.
- True 10 ¼” ground-to-blade contact (11 ¼” overall width), compared to a 9″ ground-to-blade contact on traditional Mcleod
- 11 ¼” tall with 5” of digging depth
- Curved head, that sinks into ground
- Works great in hard and soft soils
- Chopping / Scraping / Raking tool
- 40” Ergonomic hickory handle
- Proprietary heat treated steel formulation that holds an edge longer and resists chipping
- Interchangeable heads
- 3 sharpened sides
- 4 long tines with indents, helping to move large debris piles
- Grade 8 Nuts, Bolts & Lock Washers
- Replaceable head, neck and handle
- The Scalper’s wide head makes it excellent for moving large amounts of material with every swipe. Use the side to chop small stobs and plants.
- This wildland firefighting hand tool is great for trail building and landscaping
No reviews yet. Add yours!