- Weight 5.5 lbs.
- True 10 ½” ground-to-blade contact (11” overall width), compared to a 9″ ground-to-blade contact on traditional McLeod
- 9 ¾“ tall with 4 ¼” of digging depth
- Scraping/Chopping/Finishing tool
- 40″ Ergonomic hickory handle
- Proprietary heat treated steel formulation that holds an edge longer and resists chipping
- All J.R. Fire Tools heads are interchangeable with all J.R. Fire Tools handle/neck combinations
- 3 sharpened sides
- 6 tines with indents, help move large debris piles
- Grade 8 nuts, bolts and lock washers
- Replaceable head, neck and handle
- Great for leveling, flattening, raking and finishing fire line / trail work
- The McLeod 40 sharp, wide head makes it excellent for mowing large amounts of grass with little effort
- Works in soft and hard top soils
- The Mcleod 40 is great for fire-line construction, trail building and gardening.
No reviews yet. Add yours!